Recommended Player Limit?

Sorry to distract from everyone's FM 2011 daydreaming but i wonder if you could help me out.

Just starting one last FM 2010 save because i won't be buying FM 2011, at least immediately, and when i got to setting up which leagues to use, my recommended player limit was only 75,000 rather than the usual 125,000. What's happening??

Whats your specs?

to be honest i don't know, i never really take any notice and i've peeled the sticker off my laptop that had all the info on. but i doubt it's a problem with the spec anyway because as i say, i used to have a limit of 125,000 which was on the same laptop.

I don't pay any attention to the recommended limits...at least not if I want to play a game long term. I just load up everything I want and deal with the slower processing time. I NEED all the players and leagues!

me too, i just wondered why it would drop like that.

to be honest i don't know, i never really take any notice and i've peeled the sticker off my laptop that had all the info on. but i doubt it's a problem with the spec anyway because as i say, i used to have a limit of 125,000 which was on the same laptop.

You can see them in my computer properties. ;)

well, ok then...

this is just copied straight off that screen as i don't know what's relevant and what's not

it's an acer aspire 5332

with a celeron dual core CPU T300 @1.80GHz 1.79GHz,

2GB of RAM (which is weird, sure it had 3 when i bought it)

and a 64-bit operating system.

And it's Windows 7 Home Premium

well, ok then...

this is just copied straight off that screen as i don't know what's relevant and what's not

it's an acer aspire 5332

with a celeron dual core CPU T300 @1.80GHz 1.79GHz,

2GB of RAM (which is weird, sure it had 3 when i bought it)

and a 64-bit operating system.

And it's Windows 7 Home Premium

I would not recommend you to load that many players. Should be around 10 leagues and 30,000 to 40,000 players.

I don't really care that much about the speed. I'm prepared to take the hit, i just wondered if anyone could figure why this happened

My suggestion was for moderate speed. If you go around 75,000 most probably your save will not work after less than 10 seasons(not talking about speed here).

Archived