Want to be playing with the FM11 match engine now?

I loved Football Manager Live during my flirtation with it last year. Unfortunately I was unable to devote enough time to play it, but it's a great game.

And on the subject of getting people's hopes up, I have a feeling the chaps at SI and Sega quite enjoy making thread titles that are just ambiguous enough to get people excited. The reason I think that is because, in their shoes, I'd be doing exactly the same. In fact, I'd be far worse!

Wow........just wow.

Well played SI it looks fantastic. :thup:

I thought I'd give the new TV camera a go and it's really good, loving the pitch graphics so much better now.

Also the players are so much better in this view as you can see their movements better.

We're in for a treat when the demo and full game come as it's really enhanced the match experience.

My only problems in FML is that I cannot afford the stadium scenery and I haven't won or scored since the 1.6.5 installation.

Well in FML goals come from everywhere, wings, through the middle etc. so thus goals will come from everywhere.

Oh and use the new TV camera view it really does enhance the match.

Thanks for the mini review. I am looking forward to trying it out in the demo.

Thanks for the mini review. I am looking forward to trying it out in the demo.

From my own personal point of view I cannot do the new ME justice. It is just so pretty to look at. I have it on the highest settings for everything which I suppose helps. :)

I cannot fault it at all and putting it into full screen just makes it oh so much better.

I'm so looking forward to FM11 now thanks to this new ME.

Well done to SI.

From my own personal point of view I cannot do the new ME justice. It is just so pretty to look at. I have it on the highest settings for everything which I suppose helps. :)

I cannot fault it at all and putting it into full screen just makes it oh so much better.

I'm so looking forward to FM11 now thanks to this new ME.

Well done to SI.

is the new ME good ?!

Signed up for FML partly because i was bored as hell and partly to see the new ME. it's such an improvement to last year! I love it.

Obviously the graphics aren't that realistic, but the player animations and how they interact with the ball are so much more enjoyable. The players run with the ball much better now, and the favourite thing i have seen so far was probably playing against someone who must have had their fullbacks set to attack, because they were running forward like nobody's business! The best part of it for me though was that rather than run forward up the wing on the outside like they did last year, his fullback was running past my players on the inside and towards the goal which looked great and very realistic.

I'm not one of the people who was too excited about the new features on FM, Dynamic League Reputation as the main feature didn't really seem like a big incentive for me to go out and buy the game (although i would have) but the new ME is going to make FM so much more enjoyable to play. Well done SI.

Signed up for FML partly because i was bored as hell and partly to see the new ME. it's such an improvement to last year! I love it.

Obviously the graphics aren't that realistic, but the player animations and how they interact with the ball are so much more enjoyable. The players run with the ball much better now, and the favourite thing i have seen so far was probably playing against someone who must have had their fullbacks set to attack, because they were running forward like nobody's business! The best part of it for me though was that rather than run forward up the wing on the outside like they did last year, his fullback was running past my players on the inside and towards the goal which looked great and very realistic.

I'm not one of the people who was too excited about the new features on FM, Dynamic League Reputation as the main feature didn't really seem like a big incentive for me to go out and buy the game (although i would have) but the new ME is going to make FM so much more enjoyable to play. Well done SI.

can you get video from ur pc show us the ME plzzzzz

Have to echo the views of some of the other posters here at the TV camera view is a fantastic addition. I wouldn't watch the match on it personally but for watching replays it is absolute class!

3D runs really smoothly now too, even on my relatively poor laptop. Can only imagine how pretty it would look if I had a desktop with a decent graphics card!!

unfortunately the novelty wears off after a while. Once that does its hard to go back to it having spent a lot of time getting your academies/stadium set-up etc. Not to mention the massive price change since launch, for what I fundamentally believe is the same game

Archived