Agents in FM11

I'm really looking forward to the new transfer negotiations and the real time interaction with agents, but the screenshots I've seen have the agent saying thanks that's a good offer, we'll get back to you.

It's understandable that they want to consider all options, but I hope there's a way you can say to the agent, that's fine, but my offer expires the second you and you client walk out that door...

It would also be a nice touch, if you could tell the player that you'll only sign him/give him more money, if he ditches his agent. Sort of like in a talent show, where the pretty, talented singer is told she can progress if she dumps the fat tuneless backing singers.

It would also be a nice touch, if you could tell the player that you'll only sign him/give him more money, if he ditches his agent. Sort of like in a talent show, where the pretty, talented singer is told she can progress if she dumps the fat tuneless backing singers.

I think you can "recommend" a player to switch agents.

That is top news - but I bet a lot of time the player will say.....NO!!!
That is excellent news!

I hope you can also put a time limit on an offer too, so that the agent doesn't have all the power.

Don't take my word for it. :eek:

That is excellent news!

I hope you can also put a time limit on an offer too, so that the agent doesn't have all the power.

I think a time limit would be fair enough, but forcing the player to decide before walking out the door just isn't realistic. Would you uproot your family without taking some time to consider it?

Archived