Request: extended blog about Dynamic League Reputation

There are a LOT of question marks about DLR. We all know what the baseline is... but nobody knows how extended the feature will be...

some of the question marks about DLR:

-will TV money be directly proportional to DLR?

-will award reputations be related to DLR?

-will players ask for higher salary when the league reputation increases?

-will player values increase if the league reputation increases?

-if a team from eg. the SPL achieves huge successes, will other teams in that league make efforts in order to improve? (like improving accommodation,new stadiums, better staff, higher budgets etc.) in order to compete with that successful team... ?

I think it was said before that TV money/prize money will be directly proportional with it except for some countries where they cannot change it due to legal issues.

Also player value is currently linked to league reputation already as far as I know.

Increase in league rep -> increase in clubs rep -> can attract better players -> better players want higher wages -> players will want a higher salary

I think it was said before that TV money/prize money will be directly proportional with it except for some countries where they cannot change it due to legal issues.

That's mostly correct but they managed to sort out the legal issues so it will work for all leagues.

Archived