Football Manager 2011.

• 6 years later...

This is the best Football Manager !! Yea,old skool player . I played the first CM and the last FM17.....but  :idiot: why should I buy new editions with only 5 or even less new features??And the original PC DVD FM17 is about over 35 Euro !?? So much money for ....what?

38 minutes ago, Miligramm said:

This is the best Football Manager !! Yea,old skool player . I played the first CM and the last FM17.....but  :idiot: why should I buy new editions with only 5 or even less new features??And the original PC DVD FM17 is about over 35 Euro !?? So much money for ....what?

Thousands of hours of game play which works out at far less £ per hour than 90% of other games you buy.

1 minute ago, Cougar2010 said:

Thousands of hours of game play which works out at far less £ per hour than 90% of other games you buy.

And,,,what's your point ?!? I play only FM2011. Only one game! Do the math.If I played the first Championship Manager..and everyone until they split to Football manager,So I played every single FM too. So I know what FM is the best for me...and I'm too old for some stupid press questions which I already knew .

47 minutes ago, Miligramm said:

If you want to see the difference between FM 2011 and FM 2017 download and play the demo version. There are hundreds of new features since 2011.

Just now, Miligramm said:

And,,,what's your point ?!? I play only FM2011. Only one game! Do the math.If I played the first Championship Manager..and everyone until they split to Football manager,So I played every single FM too. So I know what FM is the best for me...and I'm too old for some stupid press questions which I already knew .

You implied FM was expensive for what you get which is about as wrong as you upping a seven year old thread but as you are new to the forums you'll get some leeway on that.

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived