going on holidays

im used to do that when coaching nations (which is very frequent because im playing in another pc at the same time) icon_cool.gif

and thats the main reason why i go on holidays for 4/5 years each time...

what boders me is that my instructions are not being followed...

when i say use current team selection it should be done always with only few exceptions like suspension/injury/and fitness!

as well as players called for the national squad!

what usually happens is that when i come from holidays my team has players that i didnt called (which i understand in the 3exceptions above) but even worst they are playing instead of my own players selection without any reason for that what so ever icon_mad.gif

i dont suppose theres any way to make it "right"...i just wanted to share my opinion on u guys and hear your thoughts on that icon14.gif

im used to do that when coaching nations (which is very frequent because im playing in another pc at the same time) icon_cool.gif

and thats the main reason why i go on holidays for 4/5 years each time...

what boders me is that my instructions are not being followed...

when i say use current team selection it should be done always with only few exceptions like suspension/injury/and fitness!

as well as players called for the national squad!

what usually happens is that when i come from holidays my team has players that i didnt called (which i understand in the 3exceptions above) but even worst they are playing instead of my own players selection without any reason for that what so ever icon_mad.gif

i dont suppose theres any way to make it "right"...i just wanted to share my opinion on u guys and hear your thoughts on that icon14.gif

even if that was true im the 1in charge of taking care the squads best interest...

besids i do that with nations because of contracts 1 i select players that can play for that much time (i only choose players until 26/27 years old)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pc15:

to have my instruccions really being followed icon_rolleyes.gif

is that to much to ask </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is.

Nobody goes on holiday for five years. I'm not sure what the point is? What do you gain from this experience? And why should the club suffer because of it?

In real life you'd leave instructions with your ass man, which he'd follow where practical. If someone isn't performing or the team is playing opponants that mean a DMC is needed (but not in your original tactic), and presuming you are out of mobile contact, he'll do what he feels is right to win the game.

Of course, this is irrelevant in FM, but in a similar vein, he'll pick those players with the highest rep (or other hidden attributes) because that's his job.

Whether it's a mistake or not it actually works out more realistic IMO.

i dont always go on holidays for FIVE YEARS...thats the maximum period!

why do u think the club will suffer???

i always choose a young team full of potential and that can give team most chances of sucess

and what i gain is a history in the game and my atributtes changing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pc15:

why do u think the club will suffer???

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have a manager, but they don't see him for five years. Can't be a good thing.

Archived