Yep, lets talk about the FM2011 DEMO RELEASE!

Having got that out of the way....

We don't know when the demo is coming yet.

But when we do know, we promise to post it here.

In the meantime, please don't ask - the honest answer is, when it's ready, it'll be announced, and released. Every time someone asks, a tester shuffles off this mortal coil. Testers are rare, precious creatures, and we should all do all we can to love, respect and cherish them. Please, people, think of the testers!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or the 24th if they do one of those deals with the sunday papers.

No point in speculating but on your theory, it would make more sense to release this sunday as that is when the advert for the game goes live. But we dont know so no point in making up random dates.

Mods naming these threads in such ways is even more annoying than people asking about the demo.
This 100%

Its made the speculation a lot worse now. Well done :thup:

Why? What was in the thread title that made you think it was out?

Which part of 'lets talk about the demo?' made you think this was about anything other than 'talking about the demo'?

People, please calm down, there are unicorns and now testers dropping dead at a horrific rate!

How would a Mod making a sticky thread with FM2011 DEMO RELEASE! in capitals look like anything else?

Matt - SEGA isn't Miles ;)

Maybe it's just because I've seen at least two 'when's the demo out' threads today.

Matt - SEGA isn't Miles ;)

Maybe it's just because I've seen at least two 'when's the demo out' threads today.

I understand WHY the thread was made. Just the title could have been put a little better. Having FM2011 DEMO RELEASE! especially in a sticky is a big wrong.

The amount of people already that have posted thinking the demo is out would suggest the title is misleading.

I understand WHY the thread was made. Just the title could have been put a little better. Having FM2011 DEMO RELEASE! especially in a sticky is a big wrong.

Yeah I agree with Steve on that front - very silly IMO. With all the talk about when is the demo going to be out - the FM2011 DEMO RELEASE - is only going to exasperate the problem. :thdn:

It quite clearly says, 'lets talk about............' How much more obvious do you people need it to be?

No. It CLEARLY says FM2011 DEMO RELEASE!. That is the bit that you see first. Once you have seen that the rest is irrelevent. You immediately think its out, get giddy and click the link. How many people have already done it? If it was all in capital then fair enough, but you cant blame people for looking at the obvious first then putting two and two together and getting five.

I'll probably upset someone here so no offence meant here but I think some of y'all need to lighten up.

I thought one of the 'rules' was to make thread titles as clear as possible and not misleading. Or does that only apply to us normal users?

No. It CLEARLY says FM2011 DEMO RELEASE!. That is the bit that you see first. Once you have seen that the rest is irrelevent. You immediately think its out, get giddy and click the link. How many people have already done it? If it was all in capital then fair enough, but you cant blame people for looking at the obvious first then putting two and two together and getting five.

Mmmmm. So you read from the middle of sentences do you?

You say it yourself when you talk about people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. Just read the whole thread title and calm yourself down.

Can't believe Matt-Sega did this two years ina row now :cool:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/150366-OMG-some-news-about-the-FM10-Demo!!!

Yeah - but he did not say RELEASE last year - The news is there is no news - great one!!!

Me and some of the others are just pointing out that Matt should maybe be a bit more tactful - he know's we all want the demo asap - and he has used his authority/power to ill effect IMO - and should know better. Thers no point to wind up. No big deal!

maybe we are - an italian website (affiliate to si, they've got a preview code) has said today that in this week will be demo.

Well yes as ive said, it would make sense to release the demo on Sunday when the TV Advert goes live in the Merseyside Derby. At least there is a theory anyway instead of a random date and no explanation :D

Archived