Team Stats: Total Passes

Should total passes be added to the team stats  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should total passes be added to the team stats

• Yes - Defo
    • Not Fussed
    • No - Pointless

Ok with FM11 just around the corner, and having seen a few screenshots it is evident that my following suggestion is not included in this years installment. Bascally I think that in the Team Stats that are relevant to each game - there should be a colum for total passes for each team. As in the past few years when watching matches one stat that I like to see and is pretty common is the total passes for each team. There are passes for individuals but not for the team as a whole. I think it would be easy to in corporate - and make the team stats better with this simple idea. There is a pases completed % - but i feel a total passes for each team would be great. As like Barcelona and Arsenal IRL I like to have alot of posession ans short passing!!!

yeah it would be easy to incorporate, but so are many other useless stats.

it would be pointless to have this displayed when we already have stats for possesion and for pass completion. if you really want to know the number of passes it tells you in the players stats and you can easilly add them up. this stat would not benefit the game in any way and if you want to see if your team passes like barcelona then watch the game on the pitch.

yeah it would be easy to incorporate, but so are many other useless stats.

it would be pointless to have this displayed when we already have stats for possesion and for pass completion. if you really want to know the number of passes it tells you in the players stats and you can easilly add them up. this stat would not benefit the game in any way and if you want to see if your team passes like barcelona then watch the game on the pitch.

But that is just it - I dont feel that I should have to add 11 or more numbers that takes alot of time and is hardly realistic. Total passes is a pretty common stat in todays modern football.

Archived