RAM and recommended set up

Can anyone advise if the recommended set up in FM2010 is working correctly. I had a 3 GB RAM machine and have just upgraded to 8GB RAM so I could run more leagues in FM2011. However I thought I would test it in FM2010 and when I clicked recommended set up it recommended about the same amount of leagues for a 3GB machine. I have checed on my computer,system info and it shows that the RAM I have is 8GB.

Any advice from experience if the recommended set up worked or not in FM2010.

Thanks

Niji, No its a 64 bit machine with 8GB and when I click recommended set up for a new game it doesnt seem to show what I thought it would ie it only showed the same set up as for a 3GB machine. However, I tried it with all leagues running and it seemed pretty fast. So I dont think the recommended set up works right

Niji, No its a 64 bit machine with 8GB and when I click recommended set up for a new game it doesnt seem to show what I thought it would ie it only showed the same set up as for a 3GB machine. However, I tried it with all leagues running and it seemed pretty fast. So I dont think the recommended set up works right

Yes the recommended setup doesn't work well.

And even on a 64bit machine FM cannot use more than 4GB.

Yes I know FM on;y uses 4GB, I wnated 8GB so that I can run more or all of the leagues for my career game. I also use alot of other applications in the background while I am playings, thats why I wanted 8GB.

Archived