Please don't hate me Gateshead fans...

So it's 2020 and I've just secured the Euro Cup with Gateshead.

I've been in the Premier League for 4 seasons now finishing 10th, 10th, 6th and 4th but have been someway off the title but I did secure a League Cup.

I'm sure I've taken them as far as I can, the board aren't increasing my budgets and my squad really does need a massive improvement to get on

I've been offered the Espanyol job (currently the dominant force in Spain and Europe) and I want to go but I've got a stupid attatchment to Gateshead having really made them who they are.

I saved the game and left and now I'm persona non grata, the fans hate me!

There should be a bloody statue of me!

Is there anyway to leave without them hating me?

If I push an ultimatum on funds etc and the fans agree but my miserable Chairman axes me would I stay a icon?

AFC Telford fans hate me :p

I have taken them to the top of the conference, left them sat there 17 points clear and with two FA Trophies and a stack load of good youngsters, problem is the chairman had started selling my best players and I couldn't sign anybody as those I couild bring in where nowhere near as good, so Burnley offered me the job, they are sat there 9 points behind safety in Feb (championship) so I accept, come in and sell off loads of older players but bring in some good talent and am climbing slowly, but AFC telford hate me :p

In my last save I moved from Miramar Misiones to Penarol to Flamengo and none of the clubs fans hate me. That was with having the AI offer me the job with no attempt by myself to leave - don't know if that means being proactive in your search for a new club creates the hatred?

Archived