No short corner?

Am trying to make a short corner routine. In team instructions both right and left corners are set to Short, and I have a player set to Provide Short Option. Problem is, they seem to disregard it and every corner is hit to the 6 yard box.

Is there something else specific I need to set to make it a proper short corner routine?

Am trying to make a short corner routine. In team instructions both right and left corners are set to Short, and I have a player set to Provide Short Option. Problem is, they seem to disregard it and every corner is hit to the 6 yard box.

Is there something else specific I need to set to make it a proper short corner routine?

Works fine for me.

R/L corners set to "short".

One midfielder set to "Offer Short Option"

95% of the time they will tap it short. Otherwise they hit the 6-yard box.

Kilmarnock-1.png

I really don't think Creative Freedom is involved in this. Would be a really stupid thing if it were.

So I don't think I missed anything out, but whenever I do see my corner, it's punted to the 6-yard box. Anyway, Swarfega, would you say the short corner is an effective corner routine?

I really don't think Creative Freedom is involved in this. Would be a really stupid thing if it were.

So I don't think I missed anything out, but whenever I do see my corner, it's punted to the 6-yard box. Anyway, Swarfega, would you say the short corner is an effective corner routine?

So-so.

Have scored 6 goals from corners (SPL) after 28 games.

Pretty averaeg, but I'm happy with that.

Archived