silly AI signings

will FM11 seriously address the issue of silly AI club signings? the amount of old foreign players signed for inflated prices then, not played much at all is just ridiculous.

sorry, rant over. ha ha

just playing my old saved game & ive noticed some really silly prices payed for players that the clubs never play. bad SI.

The bigger challenge I find is financial management. I find success easy if you are playing with a top flight side with good income streams and therefore boring. Bringing a low club up through the leagues is more challenging on and off the pitch(even more in the long term) which is what I prefer.

Everyone has their preferred career paths though, I guess that's the big appeal.

Regarding player prices, I think it could be refined but there is a lot of money flying about IRL and some clubs still pay whatever it takes for players. Man City now, another club in a few season.

Man City go mental on my every save in FM10, buying about 5 different crappy keepers each season, who then rot in the reserves for years.

in my current game man city have kept the same keeper for about 5 years. bought him young and he's been more or less ever present for them even though he only gets a 2star rating. he does well as well which is confusing.

Archived