Any way to solve this?

yep im thinking you lost the game..sorry, its happened to me a few times too, one way to get around it is to save the game multiple times ie Save, Save 1, Save 2 at key points in the season or after so many games etc

If you're on Windows 7 (or Vista) you could try previous versions. Find the save game, right click it and click properties. In the window that comes up choose the Previous Versions tab and try an older version.

I've seen this suggested before but I've never seen feedback on if it works or not. If you try it, let us know :thup:

If you're on Windows 7 (or Vista) you could try previous versions. Find the save game, right click it and click properties. In the window that comes up choose the Previous Versions tab and try an older version.

I've seen this suggested before but I've never seen feedback on if it works or not. If you try it, let us know :thup:

Tried it when I had a dippy moment on a train and closed down quickly forgetting I had clicked to save and it worked for me.

I've tried it once, a few months ago, and it worked for me.

Thanks a lot, I've not been able to restore my game fully but I've got to 18 games into the season... however I am getting a not-well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of profile0.xml parsing error. What's the fix to that :p

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/177053-Football-Manager-2010-FAQ

Try this link, and see if it's what you're looking for, and if it helps.

Archived