Transfer disappears??

Im currently Juventus in my season, and doing pretty well. Recently both Man Utd and AC Milan came in for Marchisio, who even though i like him and he's good, he just couldnt break into my first team. So i decided to sell him and somehow got both man utd and milan to offer 17million for him. I decided to accept man utd's offer and reject milan's as they were title rivals. I accepted and waited for about a week, and with nothing happening i went into his profile and it said there were no current offers or interest in him.

Any help??

Thanks,

Bergkamp

Im currently Juventus in my season, and doing pretty well. Recently both Man Utd and AC Milan came in for Marchisio, who even though i like him and he's good, he just couldnt break into my first team. So i decided to sell him and somehow got both man utd and milan to offer 17million for him. I decided to accept man utd's offer and reject milan's as they were title rivals. I accepted and waited for about a week, and with nothing happening i went into his profile and it said there were no current offers or interest in him.

Any help??

Thanks,

Bergkamp

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drwmorrison1984:

As soon as you put a player in the reserves it cancels any transfer or loan offers you have acceptd for the player . dont know why but had that problem several times . just keep them in your 1st team till you sell him . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeps, he's right. That's why I askedicon_razz.gif

Archived