I have hopefully won a copy of fm11!!!!!

Just listening to last fridays podcast and they begin to mention the yeovil town competition! And i am JAKE NASH and i won the comp :D!!! admittedly i was chosen very half heartedly after they heard my creation but i've never won a competition and am dead chuffed about it! SO i just wanted to come and share my delight lol!

Im yet to hear from si though so if i dont actually receive the game i can still take great satisfaction from listening to miles sing my poorly put together song haha!

Nice one crouchie. Forget which one yours was though. :(

Can you remind me how it went?

Yo, yo, yeovil Town

Stripy white and green,

when we beat the exeter,

Dont rupture your splean!

yo, yo,yeovil town,

stripey green and white,

when you see exeter fans,

tell them they are s***e!

hehe really poor i know! miles tweeted me to say i have won fm11 and a load of other fm tat! so im chuffed!

Congratulations!

I´m expecting to get my free copy too but in a different circunstance. I can´t wait for Miles to start his PR sessions around Europe (although I must say that I felt sorry for him because he never celebrates his birthday properly). I use to attend to one of them (in my country of course) for the last 2 years and they are very kind and offered me a copy of the game so...thank you SI!

Yo, yo, yeovil Town

Stripy white and green,

when we beat the exeter,

Dont rupture your splean!

yo, yo,yeovil town,

stripey green and white,

when you see exeter fans,

tell them they are s***e!

hehe really poor i know! miles tweeted me to say i have won fm11 and a load of other fm tat! so im chuffed!

I remember that one, it was pretty good and the end made me chuckle.

Good on ya :thup:

Archived