Dynamic Prize Money?

I could have sworn i saw posts on this forum saying there wouldn't be dynamic prize money due to legal reasons but then i was reading the most recent Australian FourFourTwo today and there's an interview with Miles promoting fm 11 and he says there will be.

So have i missed this already being announced?

I haven't seen the announcement.

That sounds pretty sweet though. It would have to be included you would think to go with dynamic league reputation as it would be odd if the prize money was tiny for one of the biggest leagues in the world.

The legal issues were only for a handful of specific leagues, iirc. I'm not sure whether it's still the case for those particular leagues, or if they sorted something out, but I think most leagues were always going to have dynamic prize money to fit the reputation.

ahh thank you i was completely confused as i thought there might be problems with dynamic prize money for all leagues.

On the subject of the A-League, and dynamic prize money, does anyone know if the wage cap will be dynamic?

Would kind of make the wage cap pointless if the prize money keeps upping - it'll accelerate towards a ridiculous situation where Aussie clubs could buy player for big money, but still only offer them a couple of grand a week.

Archived