fm 08 question

well ...it's more a request..

so... i manage a team.. i get them promoted etc... i get sacked... then i apply for other team..

my question is... if i start with a team from let's say primera division (spain) ... and i get sacked... all the offers and the posible jobs will be from spain..and the national team.. how can i apply for jobs in other countries???

thank you!

• SI Staff
well ...it's more a request..

so... i manage a team.. i get them promoted etc... i get sacked... then i apply for other team..

my question is... if i start with a team from let's say primera division (spain) ... and i get sacked... all the offers and the posible jobs will be from spain..and the national team.. how can i apply for jobs in other countries???

thank you!

If you're running multiple leagues (ie. you selected more than one nation at the start) then you should be able to get jobs in other countries, if you haven't been hugely successful then hunt them out and apply for them via. the jobs page as they clubs might not come to you.

(if you aren't running multiple leagues then I'm afraid thats a restriction of the game - you can only take jobs in nations which are active - although there will be other national sides available if you fancy international management?)

Archived