Realistic away crowds please

maybe half the away end was opened to more home fans.
They might have put some non-Brazil fans (ie. fans who went to the game tro see Brazil, who arent Brazil fans) in the away end to make the atmosphere a tad better...pure speculation :)

These two.

I can't see the Maracana ever having a nearly-empty end for a Brazil match.

These two.

I can't see the Maracana ever having a nearly-empty end for a Brazil match.

It actually has happened before, Brazil's games rarely pack in Brazil, as the connection between the fans and the national team is not big since Brazil play almost always abroad and there are few recognizable players in the team since they are usually Europe-based.

Bad results and expensive ticket prices also scare off fans.

Oh what heartbreak these virtual fans bring. :D

This is only the first version that has included fans, i mean come on 3 years ago you only had dots running around the screen.

I thought SI had done a pretty good job with the Crowd, with colours/numbers, considering it was their first attempt.

I'm sure that the fans will be improved as time goes on, remember Rome wasn't built in a day. :thup:

facepalm

its really not a big issue and the described situation actually has a logical explanation.

facepalmi.png

In my opinion there isnt even an issue... its just how the game shows the away visitors.... cosmeticly..... Doesnt actually affect gameplay in any way if im correct.... I'd put this in the same category as the "the away fans are on the wrong side of the stadium" kind of complains thats i have seen around as well.

If they don't sort out this problem for fm11 i won't be buying it

Had a little chuckle at this......... Now come on mate not buyin the game coz of the crowd, thats taking it abit far. Could be any reason for there been more away fans at the game, it is brazil who rarely play friendlys in brazil anyway.

Surely the prospect of Brazil inviting the Maldives for a friendly is the most ludicrous thing here?

Brazil have played against the likes of Oman and Estonia before, so it wouldn't be a huge step for Brazil to play against Maldives too although I can't see Maldives affording the payment required to play against Brazil.

Brazil have played against the likes of Oman and Estonia before, so it wouldn't be a huge step for Brazil to play against Maldives too although I can't see Maldives affording the payment required to play against Brazil.

There is a massive difference between those two countrries and the Maldives population wise, and like you say i can't imagine the Maldives would have the money to play against Brazil.

Surely the prospect of Brazil inviting the Maldives for a friendly is the most ludicrous thing here?

Brazil played the mighty Exeter City a few years ago in real life if I recall correctly, why not the Maldives?

Fans in the away end don't always support the away team.

Could be neutrals or home fans who couldn't buy home tickets.

A lot of clubs now quote away fan figures and it's a stat that would interest me. How about having it mentioned in the usual attendance figure on the match overview page eg Attendance 40000(3000 away)

Brazil have played against the likes of Tanzania, Andorra, Malaysia and Hong Kong, so it's not improbable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team_competitive_record

How many of those games were in Brazil? I would wager none. The games they play on the road are well known money spinners so this needs to be judged seperately.

How many of those games were in Brazil? I would wager none. The games they play on the road are well known money spinners so this needs to be judged seperately.

Hong Kong aside, all these games mentioned in BenArsenal's list were games played just before the WC, so besides being money spinners they were literally just warming up matches, not the usual friendlies.

Andorra was just before the 1998 WC, Malaysia was just before the 2002 one and Tanzania (and also Zimbabwe) was just before the 2010 WC. Brazil played against New Zealand before the 2006 WC.

The game needs to simulate the fact Brazil and also Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico and some African team play friendlies mostly in neutral/away ground, this is something I've requested to be included in the game, and hopefully will be in some future version.

I hope Histon will manage to have 0 away fans in a league game, like they have managed once so far this season.

Also you need to be aware that Fans of None-League Teams in the Blue Square Prem don't travel. So for the none Ex-League teams sub 100 is the norm.

I'm sure Darlo took a load more than 100 to your place. Luton will always take more than 100. I suppose York might cluster 50-60 together nowadays though now they are non league furniture.

I'm sure Darlo took a load more than 100 to your place. Luton will always take more than 100. I suppose York might cluster 50-60 together nowadays though now they are non league furniture.

York often take 50-60 away fans as I'm sure any of the stats will tell you. As we all know; NLL's don't travel.

If they don't sort out this problem for fm11 i won't be buying it

……………………………………..________

………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~.,

………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,

…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,

…………………,?………………………………………………\,

………………./…………………………………………………..,}

……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}

……………/……………………………………………,:”………/

…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../

…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./

………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/

……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}

………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../

…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../

…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”

…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\

………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__

,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,

…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\

……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\

…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__

……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“

…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\

……………………………..,< `.._|_,-&``................`\

Brazil played the mighty Exeter City a few years ago in real life if I recall correctly, why not the Maldives?
In Brazil? No, I thought not. There's no way they would waste their time hosting the Maldives.

Actually they did. Although it was a good few years ago. In 1914 Exeter did a tour of South America and on 21st July 1914 Exeter played Brazil in what was the country's first ever international match.

Ofcourse 90 years later Brazil did a rematch and sent the "Brazilian Masters" to play Exeter at St James Park.

York often take 50-60 away fans as I'm sure any of the stats will tell you. As we all know; NLL's don't travel.

I think AF Dons & Newport would argue otherwise, mind you they are doing quite well so giving the BELTs a run for their money in the travelling stakes.

AF Dons let their team die, they should be treated with the distain that Accrington deserve.

I'm shocked SI have the nerve to sponsor AFC MK-Donble-don after they stole Kingstonians ground. But then you can't expect plastic football fans to really know whats going on.

Archived