Non-Footballing Costs

Hi, i am Everton in the year 2016 on FM10, and the club is spending 18Mill per season on Non footballing Cost?

His is playing hell with my budget as i am always dropping in to debt near end of the season?

Any one know what these are and how much is your club spending per season on this?

They're your staff wages (I've learned something new! Hover over the text on the "Item" column and it tells you what it is in more detail).

Yea done that, says non footballing staff cost? my Staff Cost is only 5m player cost is 47M per season, Seems a lot of money to be spending on non footballing staff ??

This was one of the biggest issues in FM10 in my opinion, they rised at ridiculous rates when managing in England. For example, when managing Birmingham they went from £6m a year to £42m a year in the space of 4 seasons, dwarfing my player and staff wages combined! It was pretty much the same whenever I managed in a club in England, in my latest Plymouth game they went from £2m a year to £46m within 5 seasons. It doesn't seem to happen in Italy or Spain though for some reason.

I remember reading they were looking into it though, so hopefully it's been sorted out a bit, otherwise I might have to give managing English clubs a miss.

Archived