Work Permit- Loaning out

I am managing liverpool and have signed a player Jean Jaques Pierre. He has no work permit.

I sent him to Belguim to my affiliate team. Then I noticed that he has less than a year to get a work permit in France.

It would be really useful when offering out for loan if I could specify that I want him to go to a french club. Instead of sending him to Belgium for 3 more years.

Be great if its already in fm2011 but would be cool if it might be something thats in fm2012

Sorry if its something thats been brought up lots of times before. Feel free to verbally attack me if it is one of those topics! I don't think I can use the Newbie card either.

THis definatly would be good to be able to send players to certain leagues. I remmeber in one of the old FM games you used to be able to specificly choose the club(s) you offered players to on loan/for trannsfer. Maybe this should be brought back?

Its also good as in real life, managers send players specific leagues to gain different things. For example, it could be that you send a young player to Germany to strengthen up etc.

I like this idea. I like being able to dictate where exactly to send players out on loan.

Nowadays clubs have 'formal' and 'informal' affliates, and generally just having good relations with other clubs is enough to strike an agreement to send players out on loan.

Whenever I've specified even which type of club I want as a feeder I always get back a message saying no suitable clubs found (or words to that effect) so now I just leave it as any and see what comes up, same think happens if I suggest a specific club too.

I think it's a great idea, just not at all well done at the moment imo.

I would go with one of the clubs with the highest repuation as this will make it a more attractive proposition fo ryour loanees. A national over club over a regional club etc. What have you been offered?

For the same reasons also try and pick a club in an appealing country as it will make it more appealing for your loanees to ply their trade in that country.

If these are all the same then it comes down to personal preference. I quite like Belgium clubs as permit feeder clubs.

The Polish club Pogon are in the Polish First Division, and seem the most popular club I've been offered. They also have the better training and youth facilities.

How many years does it take to get Polish citizenship? I know Belgium is 3, is it more, less or the same?

i always get romanian clubs for my work permit ones. If i'd listen to my board, i could have had 5 romanian top flight clubs playing my cheap cash cow brazilian regens

though it would have been awesome to influence a countrys league i decided against it haha

I've just asked for a permit feeder club, but aren't sure which to go for. I've been offered Seraing from Belgium, Akademik (Sofia) from Bulgaria, and Pogon from Poland. Which is the better team for permits?

All of them have the same timeframe iirc - also worth considering is that hispanic players get spanish nationality really quickly when sent to teams in spain, so that works well for latin american players. Someone put a list on the tips forum somewhere

additionally I'd like the option to see loans working as a two way thing - which i think they do irl. i.e being able to contact a club and say "i have x player that i wouldn't mind sending to your club for experience/work permit etc"

additionally I'd like the option to see loans working as a two way thing - which i think they do irl. i.e being able to contact a club and say "i have x player that i wouldn't mind sending to your club for experience/work permit etc"

Yeah that'd be good. Maybe with the option of refusing too.

I have had it before where a good keeper is sent to me and I don't want a keeper because I want to play the keeper I have. Thats a loan used up too.

^^^This would be good, and more realistic - if not how it actually happens...

I have had it before where a good keeper is sent to me and I don't want a keeper because I want to play the keeper I have. Thats a loan used up too.

I may be wrong, but I thought that when you reached the point of Accept Delay Cancel, you could still choose Cancel?

I may be wrong, but I thought that when you reached the point of Accept Delay Cancel, you could still choose Cancel?

Haven't been a small team for a while. You could well be right.

As I remembered it there was no accept, delay or cancel, they just get sent to you with a news item saying player x has been sent on loan as part of the agreement.

Archived