Favoured Personal after 5 games?

Into my second season with Darlington and I've just gone to see if I'm on the favoured personnel list after getting them promoted to league 1 and I was surprised to see my on loan striker Reuben Reid on the list after just 5 games and 4 goals. I thought it may be because he might have scored against one of there biggest rivals but we haven't played any yet so I'm a bit confused that he is on it after 5 games and I'm not after 60 games and a promotion anyone have any ideas at while this maybe?

Going on real life experiences, it's certainly perfectly reasonable to find a situation where a manager gets a team promoted or a modicum of success but then isn't necessarily liked or adored by the fans. A player having an immediate impact after signing however - perhaps for a team with no real scoring stars and then a new guy appears and starts banging them in - is surely likely to be a candidate for this though? Assuming he keeps scoring of course...

Swindon69's situation however indicates that no the system isn't perfect because you would assume that manager would become a bit of a legend. Unless the fans felt that the manager just wasn't like-able at all...but that hardly sounds like Swindon69 :)

Archived