I can't bring goalkeepers to the National squad?!?!

Okay so long story short, I am now managing Ghana.

The game tells me to pick a squad and ti has no goalkeepers!

Not in the sdquad NOR the the National Pool.

So I go to domestic (only 3 teams) and try to call up goalkeepers to the national pool but nope, they are all greyed out!!!

And there is no action I can do via the action navbar!

The annoying thing is, I did it once but the game crashed (resolution ****ed up) and now I have no idea how to do it!

So ANY help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

i made that mistake with ghana too. there's no way to tell when an international job becomes available, although by the end of the ACoN there's always a vacancy. regens should be automatically added when you take over at a new country, say 3-5 players for each position if there are less than 5 real players. i had the same problem with the Czech Republic ffs!

What?

Confused me there mate.

The thing is I did it once........Three goalkeepers appeared in my squad but now I can't add them???

What's going on and what's the solution?

I played for the heck of it without a proper keeper and lost 6 - 3.

The opponent had 7 shots on goal lol

So yeah, solution please!

At this exact point.

I have a save now just before the squad selection.

Once I managed to go past the squad selection (couldn't select keepers) but somehow they were in my tactics screen but ever since the crash, I load the game and never got keepers in my tactics screen after the squad selection.

I keep loading the game, clicking on everything lol, trying new ways etc.

But I can never get a keeper icon_frown.gif

Don't call up a full squad, leave spots spare for 'keepers. Greys at international level are usually great (I had a young right back in my Argentina squad who was the best in the world, but I couldn't sign him for my club icon_mad.gif )

Nah, not a fan of that idea to be honest.

I'm eating now, after the food I'll go try the "leave some space for the keeper" tactic and hopefully the grey ones will come into the team.

They are already Ghanaian so that's not the problem.

I really have no idea how I got them in my team that one time.

Sorry for the double post.

Just tried the "pick 22 for a 26 man squad and hope keepers fill in some of the positions" tactic and it didn't work.

*sigh*

I don't want to quit as Ghana manager and I don't want to restart the game.

And the annoying thing is, I somehow managed to get keepers in my squad that one time BY SHEER LUCK!

So there has to be a better way than luck to get keepers in your squad and someone must surely know the way so please help guys!

Thanks.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Okay sorry but I've spent 20mins loading/ reloading the game trying all kinds of different random solutions and none worked.

I also checked it wasn't some stupid mistake that kept me from seeing my keepers (filter settings etc).

This is a game stopping bug guys so please help.....!!!

WWW. use fm genie scout to filter for ghana players. Not every player of a nationality shows up in the national pool. You might be able to find a goalie that way. Hope this helps.

Your other option is to go on holiday for 1 day until the squad gets picked automatically.

Archived