Bug ? I shouldn't have qualified!

It goes by the recored between the two team. I can see you beat them at home. What was the away result? If they won 1-0 then its a tie and its a mini league with results against the other teams. Im guessing you had a better head to head against real madrid than udinese did.

Oh, feel a little embarrassed now - I never knew that rule, haha.

I blame the fact that Tottenham have only just started playing Champions League football in real life, so haven't been interested in champions league games up to now :p

I beat them 1-0 at home, and drew 0-0 away.

COYS!

Isn't it:

1. Head to Head Record

Then if that's equal

2. Overall Goal Difference

If still equal

3. Overall Goals scored

Results against the other teams don't come into it unless all of those 3 are level.

It goes by the recored between the two team. I can see you beat them at home. What was the away result? If they won 1-0 then its a tie and its a mini league with results against the other teams. Im guessing you had a better head to head against real madrid than udinese did.

Ive jus had an odd one myself

it was 2-2 in the first cup leg at home to me, so i was down 2 on the away goals

it was 3-3 second cup leg meaning i'd overhauled the deficit and ended up 1 up on away goals

i should have won 5-5 away goal ruling.... instead it goes to extra time and i lose 6-5 over all =|

IMO head to head is the fairest way of splitting teams. After all, if you beat another team twice, yet they finish ahead of you by virtue of having put a shed load past the league's worst team you'd be a bit peeved right?

depends how many goals you've also scored against the leagues worst team

IMO head to head is the fairest way of splitting teams. After all, if you beat another team twice, yet they finish ahead of you by virtue of having put a shed load past the league's worst team you'd be a bit peeved right?

Agreed, also you'd be peed if Madrid for example having already qualified put out a youth side which lost meaning you lose out.

Archived