FM Articles

Right now the way we play FM, I don't really feel as though I'm actually in a footballing world where I am a manager. I don't know who's playing well for the other sides nor I do know who the best players are in the world at the moment until I check the player lists and find whoever has the highest values.

I don't how possible this idea is but it would be brilliant to one day see it in the game. We might not watch every single game or league but we still know who won, who played well, the up and coming stars because we get to read about it in the papers. Maybe we can have something similar in the game. Articles whereby we can easily read who played well over the weekend and the best players and other managers and their crazy press answers.

I don't know how plausible this idea is but what do you guys think?

PS: The idea came out better in my head but I couldn't really word it properly xD

In one of the blogs Miles talks about this. The news now goes to one place after being split in previous games, and there is also a much better subscription system so hopefully you won't feel like your club is the only one that matters anymore.

Blog is HERE if you're interested.

In one of the blogs Miles talks about this. The news now goes to one place after being split in previous games, and there is also a much better subscription system so hopefully you won't feel like your club is the only one that matters anymore.

Blog is HERE if you're interested.

O_O Now I'm ten times more excited for FM11. HURRY UP NOV 5TH. Thanks for the reply btw. HURRY UP NOV 5TH.

Archived