When Does Everyone get fm

I an a normal person and I will get mine October/November 2012 he he not getting the game this year unfortunately, 1st time not getting it since I started way back with cm 01/02

Why you not getting it asap dude?

Just wondering when do the following people get FM

Dev Team??

Researchers?

Club Researchers?

Owners of Fansites?

Any other important people missed?

Not sure about the dev team to be honest. I understand that researchers get a free copy of the game, not sure when though in relation to the release date. I don't think owners of fansites get a free game. Not completely sure about this one but I think BETA testers get the game free as well, at the same time as the researchers.

Isn't the point of giving the game to the press is for reviews? If yes, why would they give an incomplete game?

I think it just means the patch is still to be updated for things like the LFC takeover and Injuries etc.

As far as I'm aware the press will get a pre-release version, mainly so that they can write about the game prior to it being released. (Paper Mags can need games two months prior to release to get a review out in time for the release of the game).

Anyone else who gets a free copy of the game will get it when SI/Sega get around to posting it out which will be sometime after the game is ready for retail.

Archived