Players doing the physical work before enter in the pytch

I'm sorry but I don't no how saiet better but in this new manager we should order the players to do that physycal work before substitucions (I don't no the english word)

What difference would it make?

A warm up. It may be a nice little addition in the 3-D mode to see players warming up on the touch line. It may make a nice touch - even more realistic etc.

Yeah, but no use of it, right? Also, I think we should have manager dot before OP's idea IMO.

Yeah, but no use of it, right? Also, I think we should have manager dot before OP's idea IMO.

In terms of it have an in game implication then no. But I think yourself Fabio and Ishu misinterpreted FM Player!!! :p But to say it should not be there becasue it has no implication is like saying there should be no goal celerbrations etc becasue they have no ingame effect etc. I don't think it would take much for the subs to do some runs down the touch line and do some stretches etc. It would be a minute dteail - but would look pretty cool on the 3-D view!!! There may well be more pressing features to add - but why not!!! :D

In terms of it have an in game implication then no. But I think yourself Fabio and Ishu misinterpreted FM Player!!! :p But to say it should not be there becasue it has no implication is like saying there should be no goal celerbrations etc becasue they have no ingame effect etc. I don't think it would take much for the subs to do some runs down the touch line and do some stretches etc. It would be a minute dteail - but would look pretty cool on the 3-D view!!! There may well be more pressing features to add - but why not!!! :D

I understand you completely, it would be nice touch, but still if I would have to click who has to go on warming-up then please no. :D

really it should just happen when you make a sub, they do a bit of a warm up for 2-3 mins unless its an urgent swap, like injury etc

maybe every now and then during the game but no real need for it, maybe in touchline shouts "warm bench players up" and they all warm up etc

Archived