For ipad?

• SI Staff

FMHi works fine on the iPad when upscaled (and looks very good imho - its a toss up between whether its played more on my iPad than iPhone4 tbh as both are great for it).

At some point in the far flung future when I've been cloned I would love to do an iPad specific version BUT I won't do it if it has a detrimental effect on the development of FMHi itself, so please be patient.

• SI Staff
when and where are the 3D games,and more quicker & lower requests?

3D games (in pc & mac & ipad) should be simple,because u need not have the same face and act with the players like fifa2011.

Implementing a 3d match engine is a very intensive feature to undertake, please bear in mind that the development team on FM PC is huge (20+odd developers) in comparison of that to FMHi (me with Rich being kind enough to help out now and again) ... as such presently a 3d match engine is a bit beyond the realms of possibility I'm afraid, hopefully if the product is successful long term this might change ... time will tell.

No point in a 3D pitch. Especially when the 2D pitch is 100% perfect. and adding a 3D pitch would slow the iDevice down allot whilst playing. Marc, could it be possible to have the 2D pitch in the style of the pitch in fmh10 but with a smaller football? I noticed that the ball was bigger than the players. Im sure you have already improved the pitch, but oh well.

• SI Staff
No point in a 3D pitch. Especially when the 2D pitch is 100% perfect. and adding a 3D pitch would slow the iDevice down allot whilst playing. Marc, could it be possible to have the 2D pitch in the style of the pitch in fmh10 but with a smaller football? I noticed that the ball was bigger than the players. Im sure you have already improved the pitch, but oh well.

The size of the ball are always going to be a little larger than real-life on FMHi ... because if we sized them realistically it'd strain peoples eyes watching the view for long periods (especially mine which are pretty crap to start with ;) ).

PS - Best you can hope for is to badger me into giving you a preferences option for a smaller ball in an update ... but don't expect it to be the default.

No i mean in FMH2010 (PSP) the ball looked huge compared to the players but in FMHi its looked smaller but too plain. on psp the ball had a design on it but on fmhi it doesnt. And the pitch on psp seemed to have a better texture than on FMHi

Archived