Football Manager 2011 trailer now live

• SI Staff

The trailer is a longer version of the TV ad for Football Manager 2011, which will debut in the UK on 17th October on Sky Sports, during coverage of the Merseyside derby.

The English version is available to view now at MirroFootball.co.uk http://bit.ly/d9kIRa or on our Youtube channel at www.youtube.co.uk/sigames.

There are also French & Spanish subtitled version up at our Youtube channel at www.youtube.co.uk/sigames

i don't understand why italian style on foreign countries is always approached with defensive tactics, as catenaccio and 5-4-1. about that, very nice video.

I don't think its meant to say that is all that Italian football is about (its clearly not these days, seeing as you lot can't defend anymore ;) ) but if you're going to talk tactics, who else are you going to get to mention catenaccio than an Italian?

I don't think its meant to say that is all that Italian football is about (its clearly not these days, seeing as you lot can't defend anymore ;) ) but if you're going to talk tactics, who else are you going to get to mention catenaccio than an Italian?

yes, but not 5-4-1 (i never seen a italian team play like that), maybe not defense. we are the inventor of catenaccio, right, but watch now italian teams (ok, still a lot of teams defend 90 minutes, watch Inter games: if there is a draw, the small team, but also Juve last week, bring every man inside their area) play in different ways. watch Inter last year, when the champions league dream came true. or watch Milan. now italian defenders are bad (Chiellini is the one that save our country, Bonucci could be a rising star, Nesta is 34...), but we have change the play style. this is just my opinion.

yes, but not 5-4-1 (i never seen a italian team play like that), maybe not defense. we are the inventor of catenaccio, right, but watch now italian teams (ok, still a lot of teams defend 90 minutes, watch Inter games: if there is a draw, the small team, but also Juve last week, bring every man inside their area) play in different ways. watch Inter last year, when the champions league dream came true. or watch Milan. now italian defenders are bad (Chiellini is the one that save our country, Bonucci could be a rising star, Nesta is 34...), but we have change the play style. this is just my opinion.

Agreed, I don't recall the last time I saw an Italian team play 5-4-1, but its just an advert. You're also right about Bonucci, could be the one to save you all. Nesta is still great even at 34 with all the injuries, probably the best defender I've ever seen.

True true. But it has bits about football in and is a little funny which suits the target audience. :thup:

I know. I was only half serious (or maybe a quarter serious), although there isn't much in life that isn't improved by a smattering of scantily clad lovelies.

Hi,

I'm a big FM / Charlton fan,

And just wanted to pop by and say how great it was to see the new FM trailer made around The Valley, always have loved the fm series, playing fm 9/10 seriously on the PC, and its made my day to see charlton athletic football club football ground The Valley, on the new trailer for FM '11'' cant wait till november,

Not good, looked unprofessional and like it was done by some school kids. Won't make a bit of difference to me buying though!

To be fair it's original as the last two trailers (FM10,09) have been pretty similar. Also apparently the TV version of this, which is an edited smaller version, is better.

Yeah i wasn't too keen on this, but i think a good trailer would be to show the faces of people playing FM, as in, get volunteers, webcam them, it would be hilarious to see what people look like as i can imagine.

Seeing me sat in my thomas the tank engine boxers and stuffing my face with pringles while playing football manager would not make a good trailer, Well in my honest opinion anyway

I don't know why people are so down on the trailer. Its not as if trailers are the only thing to base your purchasing decisions on. If that were the case then we would all own a heap of really shoddy games etc and wasted money and time in cinemas watching sub standard films. The trailer is designed to garner attention, reviews and previews will help people form a judgment on whether its worth a buy or not.

Archived