How do I?

Hey, recently I changed in the settings to allow me from switching from FM 2010 to websites whenever I want. Basically allowing me to minimize the game. However, when I changed that, I've now go to scroll slightly to see a few of the attributes like Technique.

Would anyone know how to change it so that I don't have to scroll? I'm not too bothered, it's just that I have an AMAZING regen that I wanted to post in the 'Rate my Regen' thread.

Thanks.

Best way is to change the settings back to put it back into full screen, and then use the windows key (on the bottom line in between Alt and Ctrl) to switch back to desktop/internet.

Other way is to change the resolution, but I've had limited success with that.

Best way is to change the settings back to put it back into full screen, and then use the windows key (on the bottom line in between Alt and Ctrl) to switch back to desktop/internet..

Or you can use Alt + Enter to switch between FullScreen & Windowed mode.

Also Alt + Tab can take you to other windows. Even if you are in fullscreen.

Pretty sure it was Display Mode in preferences and I changed it to 'Windowed'.

This is your answer then

Or you can use Alt + Enter to switch between FullScreen & Windowed mode.

This especially, but if you want to keep windowed mode change your compuer display settings to 1152*864 pixels at a minimum. To do this (on vista) Start>Control Panel>Personalize>Display Settings>change the slider for the pixel sizes until you find the right one>Appy>Accept Changes.

Archived