what about the editor 2011?

Hi,

i'm curious to know new features of the editor in FM2011

is it possible to create/modify continental competition?

is it possible to create a championship like MLS or argentinian championships?

is it possible to define 2 legs playoff? (now it's possible only 1 leg playoff in a random stadium)

Editor:

• Over 30 new editor features
  • Play-offs in the data editor can now be made with multiple legs
    • Ability to add new continental competitions
    • View all changes made in a file and delete certain parts of the changes if a mistake is made
    • Search players clubs and city by unique ID
    • Option to add nations to the players “Days to gain nationality” list
    • Added ability to filter by 'Other Division'
    • Most international caps/goals now editable

[*]Club duplication now copies all information, including kits

Taken from feature list on Football Manager Wiki.

I hope they make it easier for making Super Leagues.

You mean a league with the likes of Barcelona, Man United, Real Madrid & Inter Milan in it? If you do you can already do that and you dont even need to use the official editor. Just create an edt file and use the swap team command. You can get more information about edt files in the editors hideaway.

You mean a league with the likes of Barcelona, Man United, Real Madrid & Inter Milan in it? If you do you can already do that and you dont even need to use the official editor. Just create an edt file and use the swap team command. You can get more information about edt files in the editors hideaway.

Or you can simply use the editor :p

But in this way Super league replace national league...

My idea is reduce national league matchday number in order to add new continental (and if it's possible world) competition

Does not really work though, as you have to assign the league to a country and then the regens for the teams have the nationality in general of the home antion rather than the original country of the team.

I want to know if it's possible to add future stadium expansions? I know Leeds have planning permission to re-build 2 stands (north and west) to increase the capcity to 51,000+ or perhaps will SI add these into the game themselves?

Does not really work though, as you have to assign the league to a country and then the regens for the teams have the nationality in general of the home antion rather than the original country of the team.

Regens are produced based on the location of the stadium.

Even so, you can assign a super league to a country, then assign teams to this league, but the teams can retain their original nationality.

Is it known if the editor will allow to create different rules for different groups in the same pyramid level, like number of relegating/promoting teams or promotion system? And will it be possible to have a number of groups different from groups*n in a lower category? This would be crucial for some regional systems to properly work.

I do mean like this and I'm aware you can do it already but there are problems such as having to add B-Teams or change the nation of all the countries. It would be so much easier if this was done automatically, for example if you put Barcelona, Man Utd and Real Madrid in the same league but they retained the club structure (reserves, B-Team, C-Teams etc..) and stayed in their own country.

I want to know if it's possible to add future stadium expansions? I know Leeds have planning permission to re-build 2 stands (north and west) to increase the capcity to 51,000+ or perhaps will SI add these into the game themselves?

if england win the 2018 world cup bid this is indeed happening to elland road

it's confirmed because it was part of leeds city bid for the world cup which they got votes for (also a hotel and arcade adjoined to the east stand)

Archived