The Reticule Hands on With FM2011

I've gone hands on with FM2011 and have done a little preview of the game here.

A phone company once said that it is good to talk, Sports Interactive have heard this message and turned Football Manager 2011 into a game all about conversations. It is no longer about football; it is all about sitting down with your players, with their agents, with the board to talk about things. I never knew talking could be so fun.

http://thereticule.com/2010/10/hands-on-preview-football-manager-2011/

I'm impressed that agents aren't just shadowy figures in the dark.

If they have attributes and relationships then they'll have some semblance of personality and I wonder if its possible to "cultivate" agents so that they'll come to you with their clients first rather then your competitors and or go a little easier in negotiations.

In the screenshot of the agent in that article I suspect that the agent would be a little more patient with Pulis then he would with other managers and wouldn't even talk to Big Eck.

I also wonder if players can sign with different agents rather then being stuck with the same one all of the time. If so then perhaps that means that agents also have a CA/PA, or just a CA anyway.

I'm impressed that agents aren't just shadowy figures in the dark.

If they have attributes and relationships then they'll have some semblance of personality and I wonder if its possible to "cultivate" agents so that they'll come to you with their clients first rather then your competitors and or go a little easier in negotiations.

In the screenshot of the agent in that article I suspect that the agent would be a little more patient with Pulis then he would with other managers and wouldn't even talk to Big Eck.

I also wonder if players can sign with different agents rather then being stuck with the same one all of the time. If so then perhaps that means that agents also have a CA/PA, or just a CA anyway.

Players will be able to change their agent.

Archived