BREAKING: Footy legend and current TV superstar becomes new Liverpool chairman!

my current chairman at liverpool is Antonín Kinský. Current goalkeeper at Saturn Moscow Oblast aged 35. He's been Liverpool chairman for around 16 years. That was my last season the 1st time I was at the club, rumour has it he is now looking to sell.

Those who slag Rafa's dealing in the transfer market, do so when other such managers are compared.

Everyone refers to Josemi, Nunez, Garcia, Pellegrino, Voronin, Degen, Lucas and other trash when the total cost of these players was probably less than Anderson (for Man U)'s left leg.

It is total nonsense.

He took over a crap team, had a net spend of circa £75m and left the club with two players also worth the £75m he spent (Torres, Masherano) - never mind other good players like Reina, Agger, Johnson, Maxi, Kuyt, Benayoun who would be worth a few quid too.

For those who put Rafa down, do as the great man suggests... read the "facts".

Those who slag Rafa's dealing in the transfer market, do so when other such managers are compared.

Everyone refers to Josemi, Nunez, Garcia, Pellegrino, Voronin, Degen, Lucas and other trash when the total cost of these players was probably less than Anderson (for Man U)'s left leg.

It is total nonsense.

He took over a crap team, had a net spend of circa £75m and left the club with two players also worth the £75m he spent (Torres, Masherano) - never mind other good players like Reina, Agger, Johnson, Maxi, Kuyt, Benayoun who would be worth a few quid too.

For those who put Rafa down, do as the great man suggests... read the "facts".

Anderson's left leg is better than those players.

Don't try and excuse Rafa's behaviour, he was useless and will destroy Inter.

A dream scenario, every real fan would love Rafa back rather than the senile idiot there at the moment.

Steve Claridge is just the icing on the cake, love how he bobs and weaves while talking and then he does this sort of swoosh back move and a double pen tap. Hes amazing :D

Off the pitch is a mess, both had to deal with the two american jokers.

On the pitch he downgraded by choice Insua -> Konchesky, got rid of Aquilani, brought in Meirelles (a good move), doesn't play Agger for some reason.

Tactically he tries to fit them to the same old system he used at Fulham, forcing the fullbacks to stay back which Johnson can't do his only use is to attack cause he can't defend, plays Meirelles on the right for some reason while trying to use Torres as a big target man for the long ball which is not what he is a world class (when fit) player for.

All put together this is why Rafa reaches champions league finals and then gets thrown out by the two clowns after a poor 7th in the league and Hodgson rolls about in the relegation zone with the media deciding that his Englishness is enough to save him from any criticism.

Everyone refers to Josemi, Nunez, Garcia, Pellegrino, Voronin, Degen, Lucas and other trash......

You forgot to put Agger, Johnson, Maxi, Kuyt, Benayoun, Insua, Kyriagos (however you speel it), Skrtel, Riera, Fowler and Babel in that list too.

current former footballers running clubs on my game

Sunderland are run by Javier Zanetti

Newcastle are owned by Landon Donovan who has bought them 4 league titles

Peter Lorimer is masterminding Leeds in the Conference

former Real Madrid star Higuain is at the top at Derby County

"I believe that is the ONLY fact you can judge a manager at a 'top 4' club by." - never heard such rubbish...

How long did Ferguson take to win the league... 6 years... rubbish until then and then a great manager once he wins the league; sure

The greatest is the word you've looking for I believe.

"I believe that is the ONLY fact you can judge a manager at a 'top 4' club by." - never heard such rubbish...

How long did Ferguson take to win the league... 6 years... rubbish until then and then a great manager once he wins the league; sure

I'm not a United fan, you are clearly a scouser but by belittling SAF you make yourself look bitter and infantile.

You cannot argue with what he has achieved, if you do then you may as well discount everything that your gods, Shankly and Paisley achieved.

Foolish post.

I'm not a United fan, you are clearly a scouser but by belittling SAF you make yourself look bitter and infantile.

You cannot argue with what he has achieved, if you do then you may as well discount everything that your gods, Shankly and Paisley achieved.

Foolish post.

This is something I like. You don't have to like SAF, but if don't respect what he did then you're no fan of he game called football.

I don't recall anybody calling him a "great manager" at United when he won the league for the first time. But he was certainly a great after winning it 4 years out of 5.

And I'm pretty sure Aberdeen thought of him quite fondly after picking up 3 League Championships, 4 Scottish cups and the UEFA cup...

Archived