Songs for your team

I'm probably alone here but does anyone else chant or sing when their teams or particular players are doing well?

A few that I have done in the past are:

Dean Ashton Strikes Again (to Bigmouth Strikes Again by The Smiths)

Fly away with my Messer, he's scoring more than ever (Zephyr Song by the Chillis)

Get down to Bradford Park Avenue and I will take them higher (Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant)

Feel free to share yours or call the men in white coats.

I'm probably alone here but does anyone else chant or sing when their teams or particular players are doing well?

Fly away with my Messer, he's scoring more than ever (Zephyr Song by the Chillis)

Get down to Bradford Park Avenue and I will take them higher (Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant)

Loool, very good ones! Any chance you can record and upload them? :D:thup:

i was always curious as to whether or not you could include them in the sound effects.... linking specific tracks to different players in the sounds folder. closest i got was getting my stadium to pump out music after goals... not Chelsea Dagger though, heard that playing in Monaco at the Super Cup and it just made me sick

i was always curious as to whether or not you could include them in the sound effects.... linking specific tracks to different players in the sounds folder. closest i got was getting my stadium to pump out music after goals... not Chelsea Dagger though, heard that playing in Monaco at the Super Cup and it just made me sick

to be fair, if you're going to have goal music, Chelsea Dagger is probably a good song to have simply because of it's 'bouncy' nature.

All goal music should be banned though

LOL yes several, one favourite being (to the tune of "any old iron"/"oh what a picture" - the two slip together well):

Kenny old Irons, Kenny Old Irons, Kenny Kenny Kenny old Irons

He looks sweet, talk about a treat

Super, super player with two left feet

Stand up, stamp your feet, bang it on a big base drum

What a player, what a player

Stick in your Panini album.

Archived