Number of Training Schedules limited?

Hi, my problem is the following (FM 2010 10.3):

I have been developing Training Schedules for each role, divided in 5 age groups. Sadly, after trying to make them ingame, I can only have about half of them. The game just won't let me make more Training Schedules. Full number would be about 125 Schedules, but I can only have, I guess, 64 of them, including the Standard Schedules.

1) Am I the only one with that problem?

2) Is there a way to have more Training Schedules?

Thank you,

M

125 schedules!!!

Help me with the math but if you have 5 age groups and only 11 possible positions (GK, Defenders, Sweeper, Fullbacks, Midfielders, Strikers, etc...) where are the other 70 schedules?

But if you mean, 5 age groups for EACH role in the game, well then maybe your're one of few the persons who look deeper in details than what FM offers.

125 schedules!!!

Help me with the math but if you have 5 age groups and only 11 possible positions (GK, Defenders, Sweeper, Fullbacks, Midfielders, Strikers, etc...) where are the other 70 schedules?

But if you mean, 5 age groups for EACH role in the game, well then maybe your're one of few the persons who look deeper in details than what FM offers.

I think he means EACH role. Would be better to make a seperate schedule for each player.

I think he means EACH role. Would be better to make a seperate schedule for each player.

That's right, better try a separate schedules for each important player in first/reserve/youth team and then maybe a broader schedule for other players.

By the way @Melmoth, if you actually create the 125 schedules, please share them with the community we all would apreciate it, 'causeI don't think anyone have a specific DMC/Anchor-Man routine for +30 yrs players.

Well, there are differences, and I like to make Training Schedules. And I play FM too much :)

It's just handy to have one big bunch of schedules for all your games (I often do multiplayer with friends, different games), and I just can sort my players in, regardless of my tactic. Let's say I play with 2 inside forwards, 1 advanced playmaker, 1 box to box mc, 1 ball winning mc, ..... and for my second tactic with different players and player roles - it would just be practical - for me at least. I get that it won't be everyone's thing, but for me it is fun.

Of course I know, match practice etc are much more important, it's just one more piece in a nice puzzle, and it would be nice if it somehow worked.

Thanks for all your answers and your interest. Still want to know if it somehow would work ;)

Archived