Club World Championship - Player Ratings

Im just curious after winning both my CWC (Club World Championship) game 8-0 and 10-0 respectively. I was quite confused to find out that none of my players won the "Best Player" award.

Incidently the player who won the award had a avergae rating of 6.63. Games Played 3, Goals scored 1, Assists 2.

Whilst one of my players had a average rating of 9.6, Games played 2, Goals Scored 4, Assists 3 .

Im just looking to find out if anyone else had this same issue or is it just me.

Many Thanks,

Maybe a player has to play a certain number of minutes? It used to happen to me, but I think its stopped now.

Well even better if has such a high average rating and number of goals and assists if less minutes. Bug IMO, report it.

No I mean that they might have to play a certain number of minutes to qualify for the award, so you can't for example just have one really good game and win the award. But I don't know I'm not an expert on the C'lub world championship'

No I mean that they might have to play a certain number of minutes to qualify for the award, so you can't for example just have one really good game and win the award. But I don't know I'm not an expert on the C'lub world championship'

I see your point now. I honestly doubt that's rule.

Archived