Turkish Super Leauge / Fenerbahce

When i play with Fenerbahce,i never lose a game in Turkish super leauge which is really unrealistic.

There is no fun playing that.Please make Turkish super leauge a bit harder or at least let Fenerbahce lose 3 games and 4 draw.Also in away gamei can beat ajax like 2-6 ,and Semih senturk(fenerbahce scorer) scores like 40+ goals in a season which is really un realistic.

P.s. We play sometimes over network with my friend.Fenerbahce wins all the time over Galatasaray and Besiktas.What ever tactic we use or which squad Fenerbahce plays ,it does not really matter. They just win.Someone from turkish team in SI games must stop fenerbahce

Legend.

Originally posted by serdario1:

over network i used 2-4-4 tactic versus besiktas. and i won 5-1.If u play with fenerbahce in TSL as player,there is no chance to lose a game.beleive me there is no chance to lose.

Well I can't argue against you because i've never tried, but i'm sure there are plenty of people who haven't found it as easy, and i'm pretty sure that it's actually a tactic that is too good rather than the game actually being easy.

Originally posted by serdario1:

there must be something programmed. Even best team can't win all the games.

There is no way on earth that it is programmed in for Fenerbache to win every single game. Did you download your tactic?

Archived