Cut Off Date For Data Updates Being Included in Initial FM2011 Release Next Month?

Just wondering if it is known when the cut off date is for data changes getting into the initial release of FM11 next month?

Leicester lad here and wondering if our most recent manager change (Sven) will be in the game (or maybe even our next one within the next few weeks......... :D)

Just wondering if it is known when the cut off date is for data changes getting into the initial release of FM11 next month?

Leicester lad here and wondering if our most recent manager change (Sven) will be in the game (or maybe even our next one within the next few weeks......... :D)

DB is already closed as far as I know. What didn't get included in the game, will be included in the patch.

I think Sven will be there - One way of the demo - apart from giving us a taste of what to come allows us to report any bugs ect then can be fixed before the release of the game (or have I just made that up? lol) so on tht basis then for me as aussie said - I think it would be a minor alteration.

not necessarily.

Yes the files have been sumbitted, but for known changes its a relatively small issue to fix, i say it will be in there, but like you said it may need to be patched in.

Yes, I know you researchers can still send E-Mails to SI with potential changes.

not exactly that simple mate. Its not email based, it uses a program similar to the editor to set all the palyers stats etc as well as all the club info, all they really do is upload it.

But i am agreeing with you that it can easily be added.

I see. Thanks for the explination.

Wrong actually. Nothing will change between hte demo and the full game, for the simple reason that they are too close together. There isn't time for them to make any changes as the whole process of getting the game actually manufactured and distributed will have begun by the time we get the demo. All the demo really does is give them a headstart on the first patch as they start to find out what they need to do a couple of weeks earlier than they would if they didn't do the demo.

DB is already closed as far as I know. What didn't get included in the game, will be included in the patch.

no. english data is still open, and i don't know the other ones, the only i can say is Italy, that was closed a month ago.

Archived