Training - pics required

Hi all,

I have around 14 coaches and they all have one assignment. The best I can get on the trainining summary screen is 4 stars... Does anyone have 5 stars etc. I am not sure if I am going good (with 4 stars) or could do better?

(I am in the Premiership so can get good coaches if necessary)

Hi all,

I have around 14 coaches and they all have one assignment. The best I can get on the trainining summary screen is 4 stars... Does anyone have 5 stars etc. I am not sure if I am going good (with 4 stars) or could do better?

(I am in the Premiership so can get good coaches if necessary)

Why do you want 5*s? 4* is ample enough.

Do you use default training?

Have you set up unbalanced schedules?

Do you know what coaches and training stars actually do?

Already unnistalled FM10, but in the 1st season, already have 4.5 and 5 stars, I remember a few names: Delgado Meco, Abando, Murúa, Ricardo Moniz, etc.

Anyway, the best choice is always to do your own search, and with the help of this: http://bonzollm.net.tc/ , the job shouldn't be hard, right?

And you don't need, 14 or 20 coaches (to get 5 stars), I use one for each training category (9), and one for them all (usually with the highest possible: Determination, Motivation, Discipline and youngsters training) worked well for me.

Just one more thing, you shoudn't get your workload training to "average" (as I saw in one SS here), "light" would be just fine, even better is "nothing", i guess (I don't play FM in English), to accomplish that, you need a good amount of coaches (don't remember the number exactly), for each category.

Thanks guys, I never knew that determination was important.

Thanks for the links too but I kinda shy away from reading guides on stuff like that - there is an element of cheating there, isn't there?

I am happy with 4 stars is that is the norm - just didn't know what the norm was!

Thanks guys, I never knew that determination was important.

Thanks for the links too but I kinda shy away from reading guides on stuff like that - there is an element of cheating there, isn't there?

I am happy with 4 stars is that is the norm - just didn't know what the norm was!

gazzamark made a slight error in post #5 its determination, motivation & discipline (NOT man management) all of which are of equal importance. eg having det 20, mot 20 & dis 5 (total 45) would be exactly the same as having 15 in each attribute.

IMO on your cheating thoughts as long as the aim is to improve your knowledge of how the game works and learn to apply it to your own save then I wouldn't call it cheating at all.

Archived