1 month today!

Can't wait guys, FM is best simulation game ever, forever.

Who else is getting the pre-order mini mouse? Proper epic addition that is!

Who's everyone starting with? I'm going with my home club and gonna take us back up the league!

SI Games <3 x

Im gonna go with around ~10-12 playable leagues with the rest of the world on Viewable leagues. Then I'm going to research which of the England's Blue Square South/North teams are the weakest. Then out of those I'm going to choose the one with the Finance problems. Then to make it even worse I'm going to fire and bring my own staff over.

..Silly me.. Silly, silly me.

Gonna be epic.

I always just have 1 game only from my day of purchase to the point of purchase of the next FM.

However, this year I am building a new PC at Christmas so I'm going to start a game with Liverpool on my Laptop with a few leagues (laptop isn't great) and then once I have built my new PC I'm going to go mad with loads of Leagues and start with St Pats again (like I did in 2010).

What is this mini mouse?

It is a pet miniture mouse that SI have been breeding for the last 15 years, who gets very excited when it sees the name of any -10 player under the age of 21 in the game. You have to buy the super-duper special edition to get it though, and it's very hard to keep healthy.

:p;):p

• 4 weeks later...

Archived