Add another manager

Hi,

What is "Add another manager" all about? I have tried it once, but didn't experiment with it much and reverted back to my old save. I would like to know what we can do with it (a link to the FM10 FAQ, probably?), and what would happen if both the teams I manage are to face each other in match?

Thanks!

Adding a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th for that matter) just creates an additional Human controlled manager who can do whatever the first player can do.

As mentioned above, It's main function is for multiplayer games, if you have some friends you can all play on the same PC in the same game.

Umm i've been a multi team manager since I started playing the game in CM2. Lol have five teams atm in the one save. Is fantastic managing Man Utd then Hyde in the next. Makes the game far more interesting. In 08 I think I got up to eleven teams. Usually start new ones as random experience or a national manager who after a bit will take over a team. I highly recommend it. Just gets boring after a year with Man Utd winning everything constantly. So a new team is good if you cant bare leaving your beloved team. Man Utd and my home town Newcastle Jets are the mainstays. But managed many teams and its a good way to build your knowledge.

Umm i've been a multi team manager since I started playing the game in CM2. Lol have five teams atm in the one save. Is fantastic managing Man Utd then Hyde in the next. Makes the game far more interesting. In 08 I think I got up to eleven teams. Usually start new ones as random experience or a national manager who after a bit will take over a team. I highly recommend it. Just gets boring after a year with Man Utd winning everything constantly. So a new team is good if you cant bare leaving your beloved team. Man Utd and my home town Newcastle Jets are the mainstays. But managed many teams and its a good way to build your knowledge.

oh i could never cope with that!!!

i rather concentrate on ONE team

But wouldn't we have to switch the active human user to the other inactive user when we want to go the other manager? Also, what about my second question: when the two teams I manage are tipped against each other, how do I manage the other team which is managed by the other user?

But wouldn't we have to switch the active human user to the other inactive user when we want to go the other manager? Also, what about my second question: when the two teams I manage are tipped against each other, how do I manage the other team which is managed by the other user?

It's turn based, so pressing continue will constantly switch between users. You can also manually switch at any time with an extra option which appears.

When teams play against each other you would manager them both. I only ever manage 2 teams when they are poles apart and have virtually no chance of ever meeting - I don't see the point in managing 2 rival teams as my loyalties would be divided. You could also send both managers on holiday for a day if you wanted.

IIRC, you manage both teams. You choose the line-ups, and can make substitutions for both sides mid-game.

Archived