My biggest acheivment

In my 4th season with Everton. After 10 games. Ive 30 points on the board. With 28 goals scored n just 5 conceded. My team stats are Avg Goals Per Match - 2.8 and Avg Conceded - 0.3.

I know this may not be considered a big achievement by many here. But for some reason im proud of it ;):p

And yes. With spurs in the second season. Sneaked into the finals after eliminating Barcelona on Away goals. Played Inter and won 8-0 :D !! Vagner Love with a hat-trick, Edin Dzeko and Milevskiy with a brace each and a Gareth Bale freekick ! Definitely a big moment for me !

Might not be quite as amazing but I just managed to Sign a 29yr old Fernando Torres for Forest (10m up front, 20mi over 48months) because Liverpool are underachieving badly and I just finished 2nd for 2nd season running.

Im not even in the HoF yet. 2 league cups? Even for a Northern irish manager? :(

Might not be quite as amazing but I just managed to Sign a 29yr old Fernando Torres for Forest (10m up front, 20mi over 48months) because Liverpool are underachieving badly and I just finished 2nd for 2nd season running.

Im not even in the HoF yet. 2 league cups? Even for a Northern irish manager? :(

it's along way to hof ,mate it's not easy

I just finished an all nighter of FM. Winning the quadruple with Arsenal, the league, FA, League Cup and 1st Champions League.

This is definetly my best career game of FM, having started unemployed with Sunday League experience. I wanted to move up the leagues and win everything in England, Spain and Italy.

I began at Bradford, lost in the playoff final in my first season, half way through the second season, i was offered Ipswich job.

Saved them from relegation and in my third season, brought Ronaldinho to the club, 36 but still amazing. I lost in the playoff final, absoultely gutted. I didnt take it well lol and resigned.

Luckily Bolton got relegated and offered me the job. I won the Championship in the first year, and survived in my first year in the Premier League.

Following season amazingly finished 3rd, pushing eventual winners Man City to the last day and runners up Man United. Brought players like Adu, di Maria and Rakitic

My first season in the Champions League, won my group including a win at Real Madrid. Lost on away goals to eventual winners Juventus in the quarter final.

Was doing well in the league, 6th and also won the League Cup.

Then.............. with 3 games left, I was offered the Real Madrid job, why????? I have no idea lol

I had continental reptuation, Spanish second nationality. Won League Cup and Championship, did beating Real Madrid in the Champions League make a difference?

Pelligrini retired in May? Weird. Well I didnt hang about and took the job.

Had 3 games and a Spanish Cup left, won all of them, but Barcelona had won the league already.

My first full season, had £140m transfer fund, wow!! Brought Sissoko, Ballotelli, and won the league and Champions League. Cristiano Ronaldo still smashing them in at 32.

Second season won the league again, but lost in the semi finals of Champions League and won Spanish Cup.

Took Spain job and resigned at Real Madrid, as managing in Spain was too easy and I had completed what I wanted to do, and missed English football lol

Lost in the quarters at the world cup, got sacked! Waited a year for a job, but a good one it turned out to be, Juventus.

Had a lot of ageing players like Cristico, Chiellini, Luiz, Marchisio, Diego, Dzeko all on the wrong side of 30. Finished 3rd in my first year.

Second year, won the league and went to the final of the Champions League, lost to Man City on penalties.

Third year, won the league again and won the Champions League beating Liverpool.

Then came the best moment in the game, Arsenal manager retired having won the league 5 years in a row. I landed my dream job, being an Arsenal fan.

Again, a lot of ageing players, Pato, Fabregas, Ramsey, Belfodi, no English first team players and no full backs as they played 3-4-3.

Had a lot to do, but won the league and FA Cup, lost in the Champions League final 2-1 to a 119th minute penalty to Man City, managed by Jose Mourinho.

Current season won quadruple, beating Man City in the final of Champions League and FA Cup as Arsenal won 7th successive league.

Cant wait to start again, bring through my young players, including 4 wonderkids and 5 England U-21 internationals. I'm in 2025 as the last of the real players

start to retire, players like Wilshere, Walcott, Ramsey all 35+

So my career achievements -

2 English Premier Division

2 La Liga

2 Serie A

3 Champions League

2 FA Cup

2 League Cup

2 Spanish Cup

But what next? I dont know what to do, stay at Arsenal? Be the first team to defend the Champions League? Bolton got relegated, should I go back to them? Go back to Bradford, where it all began, they're in the Championship and I

always accept loan offers from them, got soft spot for them lol, go to Ipswich? Take the England job?

Any ideas?

Sorry for the long post, hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed playing it. PS. I LOVE FM LOL

My current game started With Bristol City, went up through play offs first season, Just kept them up first season in prem! 2nd season in prem finished 12th followed by a 7th place finish! Then to my surprise Man Utd came calling after Sir Alex retired. Won 4 premier league titles, 3 Fa cups, 2 League cups, 1 champs league, 1 super cup and 1 world club championship.

What do i do next??? Ive built OT up 100,000 all seated, but Real Madrid have come calling???

Archived