Transfer listing Barca players... AKA I'm slow

Just got this game yesterday and am enjoying it immensely. Had CM but way too much crap for a handheld and too time consuming I thought.

Anyway, my question... I wanted to put Belletti on the transfer list (glad I didn't now, immense) but the normal pressing circle or whatever was replaced with demote. I looked at all the options and couldn't find how to put any of my players on the list.

Also, Ronaldinho and Messi actually perform well in a three man forward line despite being AMs.

I wish I could move the players poistions manually but it's not that big a deal.

Any answers are appreciated!

Just got this game yesterday and am enjoying it immensely. Had CM but way too much crap for a handheld and too time consuming I thought.

Anyway, my question... I wanted to put Belletti on the transfer list (glad I didn't now, immense) but the normal pressing circle or whatever was replaced with demote. I looked at all the options and couldn't find how to put any of my players on the list.

Also, Ronaldinho and Messi actually perform well in a three man forward line despite being AMs.

I wish I could move the players poistions manually but it's not that big a deal.

Any answers are appreciated!

Fmmatt - In the Spanish leagues, many big clubs have 'B Teams' in the lower leagues, either because Spanish lower league footy is crap, or their reserves are good enough to play in a league of their own... I dunno.

So demoting them is dropping them into your 'B Team.'

Matrixsc - Unfortunately you can't. This annoys me 'n all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hucknall_Elv:

Fmmatt - In the Spanish leagues, many big clubs have 'B Teams' in the lower leagues, either because Spanish lower league footy is crap, or their reserves are good enough to play in a league of their own... I dunno. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a bit off-topic, but just to jump in here -- a lot of B-teams historically were separate teams, which then developed affiliations with bigger teams, kind of like US baseball's "farm system". (Or kind of like the special relationships that some English teams like ManU are starting to have with particular foreign clubs.) Eventually, as the relationship became more formalized and close, they just changed their names to Barcelona B, Real Madrid B (and C), etc.

Geoff

Archived