Hatricks...

Do you check for perfect hatricks?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do you check for perfect hatricks?

• Yes i do.
    • No i don't.

Does anyone else almost obsessively check wether or not when a player scores a hatrick as to wether it's a perfect hatrick? I do it every time with everyone of my players who scores a hatrick. (I don't do anything for the opposition).

Infact i think i'll make it into a poll just to make it a bit more informative and fun.

Remember this isn't a serious thing, it's more a nice little non-resource using thing that would make FM that bit shinie, if you know what i mean. Not a fundamental change.

I think the poll says it all so far, your own your own mate :)

Lol i knew it would be but i am interesting in finding out those few kindred souls who have the same impulse, almost inability not to check if it was a perfect one or not.

Maybe if a player does score a 'perfect' hattrick this could be shown in the commentary?

In my opinion all hatricks are perfect:)

That what got me onto this. Suddenly i thought "goddam perfect hatricks are a rare thing and are always mentioned, so they must be mentioned in the commentary/report. So i went to look and nothing was there, it's another nice touch i think they should add to FM.

Not exactly, I actually checked for a "German" hat-trick.

I also checked for the left/right/head ones after that, but non of them met both criteria though :p

Penalty after dive, diving header, and goal not given when the ball clear crossed the line? :p

Penalty after dive, diving header, and goal not given when the ball clear crossed the line? :p

LOL ;) after 40 years, now it's English turn to whine about the crossbar :D

P.S. for those wondering, the German hat-trick need 3 goals to be scored in a row , in the same half.

LOL ;) after 40 years, now it's English turn to whine about the crossbar :D

P.S. for those wondering, the German hat-trick need 3 goals to be scored in a row , in the same half.

And that is the reason Germans deny that Geoff Hurst scored a hat trick in the World Cup final. ;)

Sometimes I'll think "oh, that's left foot and head, and he's right footed. I wonder if he'll get a perfect hat trick", but I don't obsessively check.

Once when I was playing left back, our striker scored two goals in the first five minutes. A few minutes later, I was in space on the wing, and that striker was free in the middle. I deliberately crossed so he'd hit it with his left leg, completing a hat trick that was both perfect and German.

And that is the reason Germans deny that Geoff Hurst scored a hat trick in the World Cup final. ;)

Sometimes I'll think "oh, that's left foot and head, and he's right footed. I wonder if he'll get a perfect hat trick", but I don't obsessively check.

Once when I was playing left back, our striker scored two goals in the first five minutes. A few minutes later, I was in space on the wing, and that striker was free in the middle. I deliberately crossed so he'd hit it with his left leg, completing a hat trick that was both perfect and German.

That was class!! both the striker and you. :D

And did he noticed you're pulling all the strings?

How good are you??!!! Christ I'd be happy with getting a cross in the vicinity of the player, and I play right wing

That was class!! both the striker and you. :D

And did he noticed you're pulling all the strings?

He didn't know what either German or perfect hattricks are.

How good are you??!!! Christ I'd be happy with getting a cross in the vicinity of the player, and I play right wing

I'm not that good, I rarely complete a cross. Aiming for his left foot involved just not crossing very hard.

11 to 161, pretty much what i expected. I just can't help but seeing if it's a perect htrcick, then even more so if it is then who exactly it was managed. Long out loping header, nice chcip with either foot, two blasts and one header 1" from the line etc.

Archived