probably noob question

I have donwloaded some short lists for talented players. Now when i'm playing a game, i sometimes get notices (club X has ofered 10M for player Y). Ok that's normal and i understand why. But when i see the amount of money is too big, i click "sign off", so i wont get any news anymore. But yet the next day, i get "club Z has offered 11M for player Y". but i'm not intrested anymore, and i signed off! now i have to sleect sign ff again. how to help this?

or is it because they are still in my short list?

thanks

Just right click on his name and choose "Unshortlist"

don't know if it's the same as "signing off" i play in another language, so i don't know if it's the correct translation. From now on, i'll just go scouting--< remove from short list.

2 questions: 1)How do i change my active short list? Cause whenever i scout a player now, it lands on a shortlist i downloaded, but i want it to come on my standard shortlist. and i don't want to swap every player

2)will office facilities ever be upgraded (and what are they for)

thanks

2 questions: 1)How do i change my active short list? Cause whenever i scout a player now, it lands on a shortlist i downloaded, but i want it to come on my standard shortlist. and i don't want to swap every player

2)will office facilities ever be upgraded (and what are they for)

thanks

1 Go to shortlist(s), Select view > Set active shortlist. Tick the ones you want.

Office facilties. Is that Corporate Facilities. If yes then no idea.

Archived