Video card for FM 2010 / 2011 ?

I want to get a laptop for FM 2011, and i'm not sure about the video card. I usually watch the game in the classic view (aka "dots") and would like to try out the 3D match viewer every now and then. Would I need a dedicated video card ? or something standard for a laptop, like Intel GMA HD, would also do ok ?

P.S: this assuming FM 2011 would have very similar system requirements as FM 2010... btw did they announce the system req for FM 2011 ?

I want to get a laptop for FM 2011, and i'm not sure about the video card. I usually watch the game in the classic view (aka "dots") and would like to try out the 3D match viewer every now and then. Would I need a dedicated video card ? or something standard for a laptop, like Intel GMA HD, would also do ok ?

P.S: this assuming FM 2011 would have very similar system requirements as FM 2010... btw did they announce the system req for FM 2011 ?

For FM, Intel GMA HD is good enough. It will get the game on high settings.

Yes FM10 sys req are quite similar to FM11's. And they haven't been announced

For FM, Intel GMA HD is good enough. It will get the game on high settings.

Yes FM10 sys req are quite similar to FM11's. And they haven't been announced

While and Intel GMA HD would be ok for fm I personally would go for a dedicated one that has its own ram and doesn't use any system ram. Weather the OP gets a laptop with a dedicated card or an onboard one really depends on the amount of money that he has to spend i suppose.

I have an intergrated Intel GMA card and it is capable enough to run 3d on high. But if I was you I'd try and get a Nvidia or Ati card with a little (200mb+) bit of dedicated memory.

• 2 months later...

Archived