The luckiest 0-0 draw ever... (players in team named)

chelsea0arsenal0.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This was my FA Cup 5th round match against Chelsea, at Stamford Bridge. With my ridiculously congested fixture list in mind along with several injuries, I rested several players.

My team was Fabianski, Eastmond, Traoré, Emmanuel-Thomas, Silvestre, Denilson, Diaby, Ramsey (Nasri 76), Sunu (Walcott 76), Vela (Arshavin 88), Eduardo.

Somehow I have earned a replay, and my side is fresh for my Champions League match against Real Madrid.

chelsea0arsenal0.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This was my FA Cup 5th round match against Chelsea, at Stamford Bridge. With my ridiculously congested fixture list in mind along with several injuries, I rested several players.

My team was Fabianski, Eastmond, Traoré, Emmanuel-Thomas, Silvestre, Denilson, Diaby, Ramsey (Nasri 76), Sunu (Walcott 76), Vela (Arshavin 88), Eduardo.

Somehow I have earned a replay, and my side is fresh for my Champions League match against Real Madrid.

you must be happy mate

i was eliminated in the replay, 0-0 after 90 minutes, then anelka scored, but william gallas of all people equalised through cech's legs in 118th minute - but i don't knwo what happened, had a massive glitch in penalty shoot out cos fabregas was carried off injured in 115th minute, yet took first penalty and the game went a bit nuts, never really knew who was leading in the shootout - and either way chelsea are in the next round.

I played defensive style, retain possession, high line, not closing down or hassling players - this worked very well and they couldn't get much space. Fabianski got a 7.1, he nearly cost me the game, dropping a corner 4 yards out at drogba's feet, somehow denilson blocked and cleared - so fabianski was not man of the match. :p

Archived