Agent: The player is extremely intrested in joining. Bid get's accepted..

Agent: The player is extremely intrested in joining. Bid get's accepted, the player is not intrested in joining.

First time i've seen this, usually when my scout says a player is intrested in joining they always are.

I'm desperate for a left winger and after scouting this guy i was chuffed to find out he's intrested in joining me.

Then after weeks of having bids rejected they finally accepted my offer on the final day of the Transfer window, and i get to the offer him a contract screen and he's not intrested. :O

34891108.jpg

49825807.jpg

I've only chased up this guy as i was told he would be extremely intrested in joining me, don't know if i have enough time to find another left winger now. :(

Ah well, i guess my Scout is only human after all, and we all make mistakes. :D

[joke] " Click on Nicky Hammond's profile, terminate contract.. are you sure you wish to treminate Hammonnd's contract? He will be due X ammount compensation. " [/joke]

I actually reckon he would join you. If you observe it well, when a player is absolutely uninterested in joining you, the wage offered will automatically be the maximum for his squad status. In this case, it would be 92k. However, since it is set at 82k, I'd say that there's a chance he might join you at those, admittedly exorbitant, terms.

I actually reckon he would join you. If you observe it well, when a player is absolutely uninterested in joining you, the wage offered will automatically be the maximum for his squad status. In this case, it would be 92k. However, since it is set at 82k, I'd say that there's a chance he might join you at those, admittedly exorbitant, terms.

Yeah, i was thinking he is on 55k a week and if i offer him more than this he might join, but i normally don't like over spending on wages, i'm a bit prood lol.

I've only just recently increased my wage budget by lowering my transfer budget to try and sign a World Class AM but i couldn't get him to join.

I might try offering him 70k a week but try lowering his appearance bonuses, would you say this guy his worth 70k a week or should i just wait till the summer and find another left winger?

18387494.jpg

Tbf, that scout report's 6 months old. It's quite easily possible that he would have been interested when the scout said that, but his situation's changed since.

Yeah true, but i was about 8th back then and now i'm currently sitting top of the Premier League. So i thought he would have been more intrested in joining now than before.

Edit: i'll get another scout report and see what it say's. :thup:

I wouldn't sign him because of his natural fitness.

Why?

It would probably mean he plays less games than the rest of your squad but he would still be good on the field when he does play.

@ the OP

As Cause = Time has already said scout report is 6 months out of date and I suspect in that time he has signed a new contract with Lyon.

I wouldn't sign him because of his natural fitness.

Id sign him, he is a quality winger (as shiown by his international goal scoring record!).

I always tend to substitute my wingers anyways as they generally tend to get knackered and its good to have a fresh winger attacking tired fullbacks.... so natural fitness wouldnt be too much of an issue for me

Yeah looking at his record he seems to be something of a goal scoring machine.

35265895.jpg

I never noticed the International Record untill now you just mentioned it lol. 44 games and 44 goals, that's crazy. :D

When my scout reccomended him to me i just really noticed his pace/flair/first touch and crossing which made me want him, as i like really speedy/creative wingers and i never took much notice of his goal scoring record, but now i have i'm very impressed.

I tried offering him 61k a week but he rejected it and said he felt a move to Bournemouth would be a step in the wrong direction. Made 1 more offer, going to offer him a bit more and see if i can change his mind.

Yeah it was the Scout Report being a bit out dated. The new Scout Report says, he may be intrested in joining.

My bad, i shouldn't have gone of a old Scout Report, ah well we live and learn.

I guess i owe Nicky Hammond an appology...

And nope he rejected my 2nd contract offer of 85k a week and a high signing on fee, look's like a no go.

I've just had something even worse happen in my game. I got a scouting report on a young player on 5/7/14 and he looks really good. The report says he's extremely interested in joining my club. So I put a bid in which gets accepted 11/7/14. I click to offer him a contract, but am told he's not interested in a move to my club. He's not been given a new contract by his current club in those 6 days, and nothing has changed to make him decide he doesn't want to join me.

Edit: After all that, he still accepted the first contract I offered him lol. Proper pleased that I just signed a young premiership quality defender :D

I've just had something even worse happen in my game. I got a scouting report on a young player on 5/7/14 and he looks really good. The report says he's extremely interested in joining my club. So I put a bid in which gets accepted 11/7/14. I click to offer him a contract, but am told he's not interested in a move to my club. He's not been given a new contract by his current club in those 6 days, and nothing has changed to make him decide he doesn't want to join me.

Edit: After all that, he still accepted the first contract I offered him lol. Proper pleased that I just signed a young premiership quality defender :D

He must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed on the day you offered him a contract

Yeah looking at his record he seems to be something of a goal scoring machine.

35265895.jpg

I never noticed the International Record untill now you just mentioned it lol. 44 games and 44 goals, that's crazy. :D

When my scout reccomended him to me i just really noticed his pace/flair/first touch and crossing which made me want him, as i like really speedy/creative wingers and i never took much notice of his goal scoring record, but now i have i'm very impressed.

I tried offering him 61k a week but he rejected it and said he felt a move to Bournemouth would be a step in the wrong direction. Made 1 more offer, going to offer him a bit more and see if i can change his mind.

Nottingham Forest has a point about his natural fitness. There are 38 games to be played in the French League and he's played each season 13-27 which means he has at least missed 11 league matches each season. I wouldn't buy him for that much money because of this record.

Yeah the guy has only played 30+ games a season twice in his career, and nothing over in 7 years...although even if he scored half the goals he has been averaging in the games he has played I would take a chance on him, he could be a beast of an impact paler if he didn't last a full 90 too.....

I don't understand why someone would turn down a player of that calibre just because of natural fitness.

He has relatively high stamina, so he won't be getting tired out in the games he does play. All his other attributes are great and importantly, his consistancy is "very high".

If I was able to buy him, I would, and just blood a hot prospect in the few games he won't play in fixture congested weeks.

I wouldn't turn him down if it was for a smaller sum of money. But the guy is trying to by him for £49.5m on a contract of 82,000 a week.

Nobody in there right mind would buy an impact player or a player who can only play 25 games a season for £50m.

I wouldn't turn him down if it was for a smaller sum of money. But the guy is trying to by him for £49.5m on a contract of 82,000 a week.

Nobody in there right mind would buy an impact player or a player who can only play 25 games a season for £50m.

Fernando Torres hasn't made 30 league starts in one season for Liverpool and - prior to this summer, at least - 50m would definitely be a decent deal for him, in many people's eyes.

And that's even though Torres' issue is injuries: Injury-prone players are a bigger issue, because they can go missing at important times, but players who just need a rest on occasion are fine, because you can control when you give it to them: you rarely have three or four big games back-to-back-to-back, so there's usually a match when you can rest them.

If you need someone to carry your mid-table side, who you'll build your entire set-up around, and who will be integral to everything your team do, then you're going to need them around for as many games as possible,

but if you are a league contender, you should have the squad depth to let you rest a player home and away against the bottom 5 without the slightest effect on your season; or rest him either side of champion's league games.

Should still be around for the big games, and if he's the missing link in your set-up, then that's worth it.

Archived