Turkey is developed? Russia developing? in game world

Hello all. Hello SI!

I am interested my friends, here is one thing in the game. Year after year, I find the editor on a default Russia is listed as a developing State country, while Turkey - developed State! Why? In real life, both nations are developing countries, I would say that Russia will soon be a developed country. This is not a political issue. If the SI puts Turkey advanced in their game, and Russia can do the same in this case.

Please answer Sports Interactive too.

I think probably because while Moscow and some other big Russian cities are 'developed', most of Russia is still 'developing', and given Russia's size, I think it would be more 'developing' than 'developed'.

Turkey is relatively smaller and thus more proportionately 'developed', so to speak.

Thanks for the reply BenArsenal. I think you're close to the truth. At that affects this?

I will tell you that when I change it in the editor Russian championship is becoming more attractive to good foreign players. As well as the reputation of the championship.

I think probably because while Moscow and some other big Russian cities are 'developed', most of Russia is still 'developing', and given Russia's size, I think it would be more 'developing' than 'developed'.

Turkey is relatively smaller and thus more proportionately 'developed', so to speak.

Not true.

Turkey isn't proportionally developed at all. Western Turkey, especially Istanbul, and the southern touristic zones are developed, while Anadolia region and a huge part of Eastern Turkey is even far from developing. I wouldn't put Turkey as a Developed State.

Not true.

Turkey isn't proportionally developed at all. Western Turkey, especially Istanbul, and the southern touristic zones are developed, while Anadolia region and a huge part of Eastern Turkey is even far from developing. I wouldn't put Turkey as a Developed State.

He is right(I am Turkish, living in Turkey)...

It's pretty much the same story with both countries. The western edge hosts the big cities and is well developed, the larger eastern part is more rural and developing at best, if even that. In my book both countries should have the same status, no matter which one that is.

I don't think SI is making any sort of scientific claims with these categories. The question shouldn't be "Is X a developed country?" but "would it make it a better football simulation if X was changed to developed country".

Archived