Match Frozen Problem

I was in the middle of my last match on my Dag & Red save before I went to bed, I lost 2-1 to Notts Co in the FA Cup 2nd round in extra time. While the match was still playing I was on the internet and I came back to see the game frozen. At the top of the screen it says 120:00r, so the match has finished, and when I randomly clicked I was allowed to give a post match team talk, but it just returned me back to the tv view of the match, which just shows an empty pitch. Rather than having a Continue button, its just Play/Pause, as you would have in a match. Is there anything I can do to get it working again without restarting?

This is really annoying me because I've had 2 rubbish seasons with Dag & Red in mid table obscurity and I'm finally doing well this season, 2nd in the league in December, and if I restart I go back a while and theres every chance I'll do rubbish again then lol

can you press play?

try pressing space bar (shortcut for continue) if it has recognised the game is over will it let you holiday at all?

Yeh the button that should be "continue" is just "play" or "pause" and pressing it just toggles between play and pause. I've had little freezes happen in matches before but this was worse. It was like a crash but not, in a way, because there was still some functionality in that I could still look at team's pages and players etc, I just couldn't continue, so maybe just a bug in the game code. I ended up leaving it for over half an hour and when it still didn't change I just had to restart, but the good news is that I kept my good form after restarting and I'm still in the promotion places lol

Archived