I assume I can't move my FM2010 career over to FM2011?

Couldn't find the answer via search (perhaps because the question is so dumb no one else would ask! LOL!) but I assume the differences are too great to allow one to move their FM2010 career over to FM2011?

I highly doubt that you'll be able to do that.

I'm 100% certain that I don't know why you'd want to :p

Because I am really invested in the team and career I'm in right now. ;)

I've been playing since CM 00/01 so I know we've not been able to in the past. But you never know what those SI fellows have up their sleeves in terms of features! ;)

Why not keep playing FM10 until you're at a point where you want to wrap that save up, then move onto FM11? That's what I intend to do with my FC United save on FM10.

That's what I play on doing until the inevitable 3 patches come out. I refuse to buy any more incomplete FMs at full price. I can't wait until the full version of FM2011 comes out...in March!

Yep, a lot of games get patched to fix problems and balance things out. It's just part of game playing, having to tolerate the patches. At least you know the people behind the game are working to make the game as good as it can be. They could just release the game then sit back and relax until work starts on the next edition of the game.

That's what I play on doing until the inevitable 3 patches come out. I refuse to buy any more incomplete FMs at full price. I can't wait until the full version of FM2011 comes out...in March!

I wouldn't say incomplete. The patches are brought out to fix some bugs which may have been missed, with the amount of testers they have it's inevitable there are going to be some bugs.

Also atleast it shows they care about the people buying the game.

Talk about judging something before its even out. FM10 was and is perfectly playable out of the box. Patch 10.2 broke the game but until that it was fine. Why don't we see what happens come release time. Anyway its not as if anyone has ever held a gun to your head and made you buy it.

A lot of games get updates and patches, surley its a good thing that any minor issues/bugs are removed.

Anyways, I had no problem with FM10 as it was out of the box and I have lots of confidence that FM11 will be exactly the same.

Archived